
Today's walking excursion was meant to encourage you to reflect upon what's inside your head. Lot's going on with teenagers these days. Boys, girls, parties, school, sports, parents, food, dreams and goals...Do you ever take a minute to ponder these realities, way from the din? Today's 5 minute respite was an example of how to do this. You don't need to be busy, busy all the time. Sometimes a few minutes of thought, or lack thereof, can clear the mind and set you back on track. It was nice to take in the scenery and fresh air and ponder our realities. Walking is good for the body and the mind. Comments please...what did you think about and how could this help your emotional health?
32 comments:
i think that taking time to rest and relax can help you from stressing out
at home i go to my room and sleep to unwind and sleeping is nothing like walking in any way except you use your mind. In your sleep you dream and walking makes your mind wander with the wonders of the world
I believe that walking is good for you, but running is way better.
it was cold and relaxing at the same time not something i'd do again though
I think it helps your emotional health because sometimes your school or work place can get stuffy ,so it's good to get fresh air.idejidp
i thought bout a job and skool and hmwrk and passing skool so i dont get failed again
i thought that the walk was alright,it was pretty cold though.it was good to get the fresh air and not do school work
Just in case I didn't make my self clear I love running and biking more than walking and standing still. walking is boring and for old people and it doesn't help me relax.
I think the walk was cold...and relaxing. I think that taking time to rest and relax is good for releasing stress. It is good to take off time and not have to think about your school or life for a moment or life.
I think that taking a tiny bit of time each day just to sit and relax helps you think about School, work or an Relationship, and just helps you stay emotionally fit.
When we went on our walk it was nice to take time out of the day and not think about school or work or parents or anything. I think this would help your mental health so u dont get to stressed out and overwhelemd.
I thought that the walk down was very nice and the time we were given to think in peace was very relaxing. The quiet gave me time to think about all the problems i had and i figured out some solutions but the best was when i went blank and tryed to think of almost nothing it was very nice i think that this exersies was a good idea.
I thought that todays was very nice to have a down time and to think about whats gonig on in your life. I think that if you did that on a regular basis that it would help your health and make you not stress so much.
i think that is good to take a few minutes to be by yourself everyday to gather your thoughts.
i thought the walk was super awesome cuz we got to go to timmiees!!! But it was also good to get out and.. "unwind/relax.."
Personally, i think this trip to the warf was refreshing, BUT VERY VERY COLD.
it gave me time to clear my head
and five minuets in the morning with no distractions can make the difference between a bad or good day for me.
we should do this again
I think that it is good for mental and phicial health to take time for them selves every day
i think that the walk down was very enjoyavle and peaceful, all we had to think about was getting away from everything. i really enjoyed stoping at tim hortons the most
i think that the walk down was very relaxing. i didnt have to think about any schoolwork, or parents. if u did that regularly, it would clear ur mind, and u wouldnt get so stressed out. i enojoyed the hot chocolate from timmy's the most.
I dont know I jus thoguht it was cool to have some time jus to think and have a walk and i apriated it. It helped clear alot of stress. i just thought about stuff, i dunno, it was cool tho thanks.
I think that having a good few minutes to yourself each day can really help you. You do need some time to talk to yourself each day to let yourself know whats going on, think about how you really feel about it, ect. If you never clear your head then you're going to build up so much into your head one day you're just going to pop. So I think its pretty important to take some time in the day and think about your life.
you always need to take time for yourself and think about whats going on in your life. walking is a good way to do this. also yoga is great!! thanks for taking us on a walk
i believe that once you give yourself up to your own mind, you become enlightened.
since your thinking of YOUR problems, and finding resolution to those problems, this is highly good for your spiritual being, and emotional mind
IT WAS WAY TOO COLDDDDDDDDD
But other than that was good. Very important to clear teh mindz
i thought it was fairly relaxing, and it i dont doubt that just taking time to think about stuff thats going on in your life is good for you. It makes sense though because thats just time to relax and think,about what happend or what is going on in your life .
i think that walking is good exercise, but it has to be more than just once every often.
the warf was a good idea and we shall go again. we shall.
Definitely cold out there, still the reflection time was nice to have. I find different breathing techniques help to reduce stress.
I didnt really think about anything...I was to busy being stupid and getting in trouble with kelsey....
:D
I think that the walk was a good idea... better than doing schoolwork... It was nice to have a break from thinking about school and stuff.
Going for a walk can be a very relaxing experience. It may allow you to reflect on the days events, work out any problems that may have recently arised.
Although I do not go for walks I do listen to music and just kick it very often which for me is a great time to think about the goings on in my life.
so, Stromi said I could think of this video game that I've been makeing up in my head, so I did. Theres another post with the video game, if your intested, IT WOULD BE AMAZING!!!
But anyway, thinking about this helped me clear my mind because whenever I would be in a really boring class, with a certain Science teacher......I would drift off and start thinking about the game. But now I don't do that anymore because my mind is clear.
F.Y.I. don't do it in the winter, IT'S REALLY COLD!!
Todays walk really didnt help me much considering Maddy and I decided to be complete idiots and take a risk of walking on thin ice.
Post a Comment